We accept a 7 day one-for-one exchange for unused items with all tags and original packaging intact. All orders are checked for defects before shipment. In an unfortunate case should you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt with your order number, product code, name, address and reason for return/exchange.
However, all SALE items are final. We strongly encourage you to go through the product specifications carefully before placing your order.
- The item is your responsibility until it is returned us. It must be returned to us in its original condition.
- The item must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt.
- For exchange cases, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- In any case of return due to defective of goods received, the cost of returning the item to us will be refunded to you in the form of credit into your member account. Please email us the proof of payment at email@example.com.
- A returned must be accompanied by consignment note with tracking number, and such should be provided to us via email as proof of postage and for tracking purpose.
- Postage incurred for the items we sent back to buyers after following up on the respective issues will be borne by us.
- In addition to the above, we wish to inform buyer that minor hairline scratches on our PVC material is not deemed as defective good as it does not affect the overall visual of the handbag.
For any reasons of exchange or returns, the value will be credited to your member account only. If the new piece of item is not available for exchange, you will also be refunded with a credit equivalent to your purchase amount for the item purchased to your member account only. This credit may be used in your next order with us. We strictly do not offer any cash refund under any circumstances.
All replacement, exchanges and returned mails once received by us will be sent via registered mail to buyers with Singapore Post or Pos Laju. Tracking applies.